The United States has a visa policy, but tourists, including Chileans, are permitted to stay for 90 days in the country. The Visa Waiver Program allows the citizens of 38 countries the possibility of obtaining a tourist visa via the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (or US ESTA for short.) US VISA FOR CHILE CITIZENS will help Chileans apply for a visa using an online application system and have it as quickly as 2 hours. It’s a simple way to understand whether Chileans are qualified to get a US ESTA or not. The Visa Checker is a tool where you choose your country of origin and destination. If you are entitled, it will inform you of everything you need in just a minute so you can apply it to the spot.
What do Chileans need?
Applying for a visa is far accessible when using US VISA FOR CZECH CITIZENS. Of course, Chileans need to fill in a form and provide some information. As for the first part, here’s the listing of what needs to be provided:
- Passport — one of those requirements is a valid passport. However, not just any sort of passport. You need an electronic passport.
- Email address — even though your visa will be connected to a passport you still need a copy to present in the immigration office once you arrive in the US. iVisa will send you a copy via email in PDF format. Remember to print out it.
- Means of payment — the payment for your own visa with iVisa’s services is created before submitting the program. You can use multiple techniques like credit/debit card or a PayPal account.
How Chileans apply for a US ESTA?
You may encounter a really simple application process if you use the services supplied by iVisa. The form is easy to understand and it takes about 10 minutes to be finished.
The form is divided into three steps:
- The initial step requires personal information like title, address, email, passport information, and so on. Chileans must pick a processing period for their own program. They’re as follows:
- Standard — picking this option usually means that your request will be processed within just 24 hours for only USD $68.99.
- Rush — now your US ESTA will be ready in just 8 hours with a charge of USD $116.99.
- Super Rush — if you want your visa right away, you can select this timeframe and have your application processed within 2 hours and pay USD $176.99.
- The next step of the application is about payment and revision. Chileans can make the payment using one of the aforementioned methods. As for the revision, always keep in mind it is important for the information to be 100% right. There is minimal time for you to make alterations because the processing time is not long. Make sure that the form doesn’t have spelling mistakes.
- Lastly, Chileans will be required to supply some additional documentation and answer a set of private questions. The essential documents might vary from case to case. As an example, you require to upload more documents if you travel with a minor. Chileans can submit the application and wait for it to arrive via email inbox. It could not get any simpler than that. In terms of the number of entrances, Chileans are privileged with Multiple Entry. The US ESTA grants access to Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
Should you need any assistance? Cause iVisa also provides an amazing service that is prepared to take your phone 24/7.
Leave a Reply