Turkey Visa for Antigua Barbuda Citizens
- Antigua and Barbuda citizens can apply for Turkey Visa for Antigua Barbuda Citizens
- Antigua and Barbuda was a launch member of the Turkey eVisa program
- Antigua and Barbuda citizens enjoy fast entry using the Turkey eVisa program
Other Turkey Visa Online Requirements
- Antigua and Barbuda citizens can apply for Turkey e-Visa online
- Turkey Electronic Visa is valid for arrival by land, sea or air
- Turkey Electronic Visa is for short tourist, business, transit visits of upto 90 days
Turkey Visa from Antigua and Barbuda
This Electronic Turkey Visa is being implemented to allow visitors to easily obtain their visas online. The Turkey eVisa program was launched in 2013 by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey.
Antigua and Barbuda citizens are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa (Turkey Visa Online) to enter Turkey for visits upto for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. Turkey Visa from Antigua and Barbuda is not optional, but a mandatory requirement for all Antigua and Barbuda citizens traveling to the country for short stays. The Turkey eVisa holders passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the departure date, that is the date when you leave Turkey.
How can I apply for Turkey Visa from Antigua and Barbuda?
It is necessary for applicants to enter information on their passport page, personal details, their contact details, like email and address.
The process is extremely simplified for the Antigua and Barbuda citizens. The only requirement is to have an email Id, a Credit / Debit card in 1 of the 133 currencies or Paypal.
After you have paid the fees, the eTA application processing commences.
Applicants will also require a valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Turkey Visa Online are also required to provide a valid email address, to receive the Turkey eVisa in their inbox. The information on your Turkey Visa must match the information on your passport completely, , otherwise you will need to apply for a new Turkey eVisa.Read about full Turkey Visa for Armenian Citizens
How long can Barbuda citizens stay on Turkey Visa?
Antigua and Barbuda citizen’s departure date must be within 90 Days of arrival.
Frequently Asked Questions about Turkey Visa Online (or Turkey e-Visa)
- Prinkipo Orphanage, one of the largest wooden constructions in Europe
- Hippie Vibes at Kabak Bay, Faralya
- Vintage Horse-drawn Carriages at Princes’ Island
- Ship Handmade Rugs And Carpets at Ottomania
- Magnificent Views of Turkish Waters at Marmaris
- Enjoyable Ferry Tours at Eminonu
- Take a trip to the Past at Topkapi Palace
- Exquisite Ottoman Architecture at Selimiye Mosque
- Trekking & mountaineering at Aladağlar National Park
- Enjoy a Refreshing Summer Retreat at Avsa Island
- Remember the Heroes of Turkey at Anıtkabir
Leave a Reply