If you’ve wondered how to mix your e-liquid, this blog is for you! We’ve created a calculator named “e-liquid mixing calculator” to help you determine the perfect proportions for your custom blend. Just enter the amount of each ingredient, and we’ll do the rest. Happy mixing!
E-Liquid Mixing Calculator:
E-Liquid mixers will find this calculator invaluable when mixing their e-liquid recipes. Simply enter the desired nicotine strength, base juice ratio, and VG/PG ratio, and the calculator does the rest.
All you need to do is enter the following information into the calculator:
-The desired nicotine strength of your e-Liquid
-The base juice ratio (the amount of base juice you want to use)
-The VG/PG ratio (the ratio of vegetable glycerin to propylene glycol in your e-Liquid)
Once you have entered all of this information, the calculator will give you the following results:
-The amount of nicotine needed for your recipe
-The amount of base juice needed for your recipe
-The amount of VG needed for your recipe
-The amount of PG needed for your recipe
How to Use the Calculator?
Using the e-liquid mixing calculator is easy. Simply enter the desired nicotine strength and target volume of e-liquid you want to make, then click ‘Calculate.’ The calculator will do the rest, automatically filling in your desired flavoring percentage and displaying the necessary base levels for PG, VG, and nicotine.
What Do You Need To Know About E-Liquid?
E-liquid is the solution that is used in electronic cigarettes and personal vaporizers. E-liquid provides the flavor and nicotine in your electronic cigarette or personal vaporizer. It usually consists of propylene glycol (PG), vegetable glycerin (VG), flavorings, and nicotine.
There are many different brands of e-liquid on the market, each with its unique flavor profile. Some e-liquids are fruity, while others are more tobacco-based. The type of flavors you like will ultimately decide which brand of e-liquid you purchase.
E-liquid comes in various nicotine strengths, from 0mg to 36mg. The power of nicotine that you choose will depend on your personal preference and smoking habits. If you are a heavy smoker, you may want to start with a higher nicotine strength, while lighter smokers may prefer a lower one.
E-liquid is usually sold in bottles ranging from 10ml to 30ml. The bottle size you purchase will depend on how much e-liquid you plan on using. If you are a heavy smoker, you will probably go through a lot of e-liquid, so you may want to purchase a giant bottle.
The Different Types of E-Liquid:
E-liquid, also called vape juice, is the key to having a great vaping experience. It has many flavors, nicotine strengths, and propylene glycol (PG) / vegetable glycerin (VG) ratios. With such variety, it’s essential to understand the different types of e-liquid available on the market to choose the best one for your needs.
There are three main types of e-liquid: nicotine salt, propylene glycol, and vegetable glycerin. Nicotine salt e-liquid has a higher nicotine concentration and is designed for smokers trying to quit smoking. Propylene glycol is a synthetic liquid that is derived from petroleum. It is a thin liquid that vaporizes quickly and tastes slightly sweet. Vegetable glycerin is a natural substance that is derived from vegetables. It is thick and sweet, producing large vapor clouds when vaporized.
E-liquid comes in many flavors, ranging from fruity to savory. There are many nicotine strengths, from 0mg (no nicotine) to 36mg (very high). The PG/VG ratio determines how vapor is produced when e-liquid is vaporized. A higher PG ratio will have more flavor but less vapor, while a higher VG ratio will create more vapor.
When choosing an e-liquid, it’s essential to consider your individual needs and preferences. If you’re trying to quit smoking cigarettes, you will likely want an e-liquid with a high nicotine concentration. If you’re just looking for something to vape for fun, you may wish for an e-liquid with a lower concentration of nicotine or even no nicotine at all. If you’re looking for big vapor clouds, you’ll want an e-liquid with a high VG ratio. And if you’re looking for intense flavor, you’ll want an e-liquid with a high PG ratio. No matter your needs, there’s an e-liquid out there that’s perfect for you!
How to Choose the Right E-Liquid for You?
E-liquid, also known as e-juice, is the key to vaporizing. E-liquid has four main ingredients – propylene glycol (PG), vegetable glycerin (VG), nicotine, and flavorings. PG and VG are the base liquids that provide the “throat hit” and vapor production. Nicotine is added to provide the user with a simulated smoking experience. Flavorings are used to give e-liquid its taste and smell.
The ratio of PG to VG determines the throat hit and vapor production of the e-liquid. A higher VG ratio will result in a smoother throat hit and more vapor production. A higher PG ratio will result in a more substantial throat hit and less vapor production.
Nicotine levels can vary depending on the user’s preference. Higher nicotine levels will result in a more intense throat hit, while lower levels will provide a smoother throat hit.
The type of flavoring used can also vary depending on the user’s preference. Some flavorings may be more potent than others, so it is important to experiment until you find the right balance for yourself.
How to Mix E-Liquid?
Now that you have all of your supplies, it’s time to mix your e-liquid! This process is pretty simple, but there are a few things to remember.
- Start by gathering your supplies. You will need the following:
-E-liquid mixing bottle
-E-liquid base (PG or VG)
-Syringes or pipettes
- Decide on your desired nicotine strength. You must calculate the correct amount to add to your mixture if you are using nicotine. A general rule of thumb is that 1ml of nicotine will make 100ml of e-liquid approximately 3mg of nicotine strength. Keep in mind that this is a very rough estimate, and it is always best to err on the side of caution when it comes to nicotine. It is possible to add too much nicotine and make your e-liquid too strong, which can be unpleasant to vape. Start with less nicotine than you think you need, and you can always add more if needed.
- Measure out your base liquid. Transfer the desired amount of base liquid into your mixing bottle using a syringe or pipette.
- Add flavor concentrate(s). Once again, using a syringe or pipette, add the desired amount of flavor concentrate to the bottle. Remember that most flavor concentrates are very concentrated, so a little goes a long way! Start with less flavor than you think you need, and you can always add more if needed. Mixing ratio forVG/PG bases 50/50 VG/PG = 2% = 20 drops per ml 60/40 VG/PG = 2.4% = 24 drops per ml 70/30 VG/PG = 2.8% = 28 drops per ml 80/20 VG/PG = 3.2% = 32 drops per ml 100% PG base = 4% = 40 drops per ml 100% VG base = 5%= 50 drops per ml 5
Tips for Mixing E-Liquid:
Whether you’re new to mixing your e-liquid or you’re an experienced vaper, there are a few things to keep in mind when it comes to creating the perfect mix. Follow these tips and you’ll be on your way to mixing like a pro!
- Start with small batches. When you’re first starting out, it’s best to mix small batches of e-liquid so that you can perfect your recipe before making a larger batch. This will also save you money in the long run if you happen to make a mistake while mixing.
- Use high-quality ingredients. In order to create the best-tasting e-liquid, it’s important to use high-quality ingredients. This includes using pharmaceutical-grade nicotine, propylene glycol, and vegetable glycerin.
- Use a glass bottle for storing your e-liquid. Glass is the best material for storing e-liquid because it doesn’t react with the ingredients in the liquid, which can alter the taste of your e-liquid over time.
- Get a good electronic scale. In order to accurately measure the ingredients for your e-liquid, it’s important to have a good quality electronic scale that can measure in milligrams. This will help ensure that your proportions are mixed correctly so that your final product tastes great.
Troubleshooting E-Liquid Mixing:
If you’re having trouble using your e-liquid mix calculator correctly, you can try a few things. First, make sure that you are using a high-quality liquid base. Second, try heating the base, and the flavor concentrates to about 60 degrees Celsius before mixing. This will help to thin out the ground and make it easier to mix. Finally, use a clean, dry mixing container and utensils. Any contamination can ruin a batch of e-liquid.
Leave a Reply