It is very easy to get an INDIAN VISA FOR DENMARK CITIZENS now. The main reason why it got easier than ever, is that you no longer need to take a trip to any Indian Embassy. Nowadays, you can easily have your Indian Visa at the comfort of your home as long as you have a computer or a smartphone connected to the Internet.
There are more than 150 nationalities that can apply for this document, and Denmark is one of the lucky countries. Do you want to know how to properly apply for this e-Visa? Then keep reading this article.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I’m from Denmark, do I need a visa to enter India?
Yes, you have to apply for an Indian visa, but don’t worry or stress about it, you can simply get an electronic visa.
What is an India e-Visa for Danish?
The Indian e-Visa is a document that the Government from this country offered in order to allow certain citizens to enter the border. You can apply for it as long as you travel for Tourism, Business or Medical purposes.
What are the requirements for this e-Visa?
Fortunately, the list of things INDIAN VISA FOR CRUISE need to provide is short. In fact, it is so short that iVisa will do most of the work and you only need few things to help them get started:
- Passport – You will have no issues in getting a passport, and if you already have one, make sure that it is still valid. To make sure of it, look at the expiration date.
- Digital photo – it is recommended that the photo is recent. Face gestures are not allowed, and the background must be white.
- A passport scan of the information page
- Payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Aside from using a credit or a debit card, Paypal is accepted too since it quite popular now.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – This requirement applies to people who want to go to India for business and need to apply for an Indian Business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for a Indian Medical e-Visa.
How long is this e-Visa valid for?
This will depend on the type of e-Visa you apply for. But in the case of the tourist one, it expires 1 year after issued, and remember that you can stay in India just for 90 days Per Entry.
In case you apply for a Business e-Visa, you can use it for 1 year after issued. And if you apply for a Medical visa, you can use it for 60 days after arrival.
How much is the fee for an Indian e-Visa?
In iVisa, we understand that the total price might be a concern for most Danish Citizens. But don’t worry, rest assured that iVisa’s amazing service is affordable. The cost of your visa depends on two factors: processing time and visa cost. There are three available options for visa cost:
- Standard processing – 7 days. Since it is the cheapest option, most applicants go for it. This option only costs USD $88.49.
- Rush processing – 5 days. The cost goes a bit higher than with the previous one. And of course, this time you will be charged a litte bit more too, USD $137.99.
- Super Rush processing time – 3 days. As you can expect, the price goes even higher. This alternative will cost you USD $179.99.
Don’t forget that you can travel to India for different purposes like tourism, business, or even medical. Depending on which one you choose, there is a different price. The fees for the tourist e-Visa are the ones listed above, but there is an additional fee you will need to pay for the other e-Visas, and you can check that information in this link.
How many entries am I allowed to have with an Indian e-Visa?
Danish Citizens are allowed to have Multiple Entry with their Tourist e-Visa and can stay in India for a maximum of 90 days Per Entry. This can vary according to the type of visa you apply for.
Leave a Reply