1 Requirements for an Indian Business Visa
Important notice: there is a new additional requirement (see number 8 in list below).
- Passport (with at least two blank pages facing each other, valid for at least 8 months).
- Two 5cm x 5cm photos (must be recently taken + have a white background).
- Fill the Indian Visa Application Form online (links for online form and helpful guide available on page 2 of our Pack). Please make sure you sign in the TWO places where prompted.
- Print, complete and sign the Letter of Authorisation (page 3 of our Pack).
- Print and sign the Declaration form (page 4 of our Pack).
- An invitation letter from the Indian company (template on page 5 of our Pack).
- An original introduction/supporting letter from your UK Company (template on page 6 of our Pack).
- Incorporation certificate of the Indian company inviting you.
- Non-British passport holders need to provide two of the same type bills (the most recent one & one that is two years old) for one of the following utilities: Gas OR Electricity OR Water OR Poll Tax.
Download Application Pack (forms & requirements)
— OR —
Send the forms & requirements by email:SEND
2Order your Indian Business Visa service online now
IMPORTANT: if this is your first time applying for an Indian Visa Application for Tourist Visa please select the ‘Up to one year’ visa service. Please read the visa validity information box below. Due to COVID-19 the embassy is operating on an appointment system, therefore the speed of service will be influenced by when the next available appointment is.
Leave a Reply