Then, more than 15 years, as a real estate seller, in the state of the New Year, I have come, to believe, perhaps, the only one, the reality, of real estate, is constantly changing constantly, constantly changing, In variety of ways! For some years, we have been experiencing, almost, historical, low, interest rates, as well as unprecedented impacts on the world economy, created by several factors, but, perhaps, the greatest, the greatest, being, being, Ramifications, etc., created/ causes, as a result of this horrible pandemic! Although, no one knows, sure, what will happen, I think it could be useful, consider and provide, my best moment, to assume, in terms of household prices, in the intermediate term (this period is generally considered, it is considered, it is considered, it is considered It is generally considered, it is considered, to be, from approximately two and, a half years, at approximately 5 to 7 years). With, that in mind, this article will briefly try, consider, examine, review and discuss, 5 of my conjectures/ predictions.
1. Interest rates/ mortgage rates: the basic economy, past trends, etc., should indicate, interest rates, will not remain, in their current and historical bass, for a substantial period of time. It has already existed, for longer, of the normal! We are already, witnesses, inflationary ramifications, caused by economic policies, of the past, a few years, as well as, artificially, a low and prolonged period of this, interest rate, political, etc.! He would expect, at some point, in the next year, more or less (unless some, unforeseen stress), since they gradually rise and, for the current registered pace, of housing price increases, At the level, or, grow, at a slower pace, or even come, back to – earth, something! This change directly affects the mortgage rates and, when they are lower, it makes more expensive houses, more affordable!
2. From the sellers to: historically, the real estate market is cyclical, and we are currently in a prolonged vendors market, with buyers, numbering, inventory! It would make sense, wait, the tendency to change, from this approach, to, first, one more: balanced and, perhaps, even, at some point, to a buyers market.
3. Supply and demand: As most economic products, real estate are based on the laws of supply and demand. This means that the more demands, the higher, prices and when it decreases, prices fall! Most expectations is to see, a gradual return, to cyclical conditions, often, witnessed and experienced, in the past!
4. Impact of inflation: Traditionally, houses, one of the best hedges, against inflation! However, with the steep and recent increases, which have far increased the inflation rate, would it not make sense, since, eventually, become more levels, etc.? While many anticipate, inflation, in the short term relatively, we will probably return, to more predictable levels, in intermediate execution.
5. All real estate are local: one of the challenges, making these predictions, is, real estate, it is often local, in nature and, different regions, and even neighborhoods, out, out, perform, others !
Although, I think this is very likely, to happen, remember, they are simply the best conjectures, and nobody has a glass ball, etc. Continue, cautiously and conscious, and align, your needs, priorities, perceptions, etc., with your personal comfort zone!
Richard has been the owner of Business, he was Director of Operations, CEO, Development Director, consultant, professionally managed events, consulted to Miles, held personal development seminars, for 4 decades and a seller licensed for more than 15 years.
Leave a Reply