If you are from Australia and you’re in the midst of planning a trip to the US you are probably asking yourself if you need a visa to travel to the USA. As an AMERICA VISA FOR AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS, you will need an US ESTA.
If you to travel there for business, tourism, or even health care purposes and you plan to remain in the country for less than 90 days Per Entry, you don’t need a specific visa for Australians traveling to the USA, but you will need to get a US ESTA.
iVisa can help you to get your US ESTA in 2 hours with our super rush option. The process is entirely online and iVisa will do most of the work for you.
WHAT IS AN US ESTA?
The ESTA permits qualifying nationalities to enter the US for tourism or business motives. Any traveler that’s eligible for the ESTA can enter the US by air or sea. As Australian citizens are under an American visa-waiver program they easily qualify for the ESTA.
To learn all about how to apply for your AMERICA VISA FOR SOUTH KOREAN CITIZENS and about all of the requirements for t for Australian citizens, just take a few minutes to read the rest of this article. You’ll get those few minutes back when applying as we provide you a simple 3 step application form that will take you no more than 10 minutes to complete.
If you feel ready to apply, get your travel document here.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE AUSTRALIA TO USA VISA?
To get a US ESTA, you have to fill in an online application form, but first, you need to be sure you have everything before you proceed. iVisa asks for a small amount of documentation to obtain your US ESTA. Here is what you must supply when completing the form:
- Passport — you must have a valid electronic passport with a digital chip that contains your biometric info. The passport needs to be valid for another 6 months from the date of arrival in the USA. In the case of minors applying for ESTA, it is still required to provide the passport information of the minor, not the parent.
- Email address — the US ESTA arrives via email, which explains the reason why you need to have a valid email address which you have access to. Once iVisa.com sends you the ESTA, remember to print at least one physical copy of the document and store it in a safe place on your mobile device.
- Way of payment — the payment has to be made during the online application procedure.. iVisa accepts debit,credit cards or PayPal whatever you find most convenient.
- Traveler’s home address and phone number.
- Traveler’s emergency point of contact phone and email.
- You do not need to have made an itinerary yet to apply for the ESTA.
- Do you have a job? If so, you must fill in the name and address details of your employer when applying for your ESTA.
You must be able to fill in all the questions you are asked during the online ESTA application process. If you have all these documents apply here!
WHAT IS THE PROCESS TO GET AN ESTA WITH IVISA?
To apply for the US ESTA at iVisa, you will need to fill out a quick and easy online application form.
The form we provide is broken down into three easy steps and won’t take you longer than 10 minutes to complete. If you are in need of help, iVisa’s awesome support service will take your call 24/7 and will guide you through the process on how to apply for your US ESTA.
Once you complete all three steps, just submit your application and wait for it to arrive in your email inbox in the timeframe you chose. You can have your Australia to USA Visa ready in 2 hours, perfect for anyone in a rush.
Pretty easy right? Apply to your US ESTA here!
Leave a Reply