The latest report titled “Acetone or Propanone Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Acetone or Propanone.
|Product Name||Acetone or Propanone|
|Process Included||Acetone or Propanone Production from Propylene-Direct Oxidation
Acetone or Propanone Production from Propylene- Indirect Oxidation
Acetone or Propanone Production from Propylene and Benzene
Acetone or Propanone Production from Isopropanol
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Acetone or Propanone production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Acetone or Propanone Production Process:
1. Acetone or Propanone Production From Isopropanol: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Acetone or Propanone production via isopropanol. The process comprises the liquid-phase dehydrogenation of isopropanol in the liquid phase.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetone-or-propanone-production-from-isopropanol/requestsample
2. Acetone or Propanone Production From Propylene and Benzene: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Acetone or Propanone production through Propylene and Benzene. The production of acetone is done by Cumene Process, in which benzene is alkylated with propene and oxidises to acetone and phenol as the by-product by air.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetone-or-propanone-production-from-propylene-and-benzene/requestsample
3. Acetone or Propanone Production From Propylene- Indirect Oxidation: This report covers a detailed cost analysis of Acetone or Propanone production using Propylene- Indirect Oxidation. The process is a two-step indirect oxidation process where Propylene is first oxidised to isopropanol by air and later to acetone.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetone-or-propanone-production-from-propylene-indirect-oxidation/requestsample
4. Acetone or Propanone Production From Propylene- Direct Oxidation: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Acetone or Propanone production via Propylene-Direct Oxidation of Propylene to acetone by air.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetone-or-propanone-production-from-propylenedirect-oxidation/requestsample
Acetone, also known as propane, is a colourless and transparent liquid solvent with a unique taste and smell that can dissolve some materials like varnish, paint, or grease. Acetone is easily obtainable from trees, tobacco, landfills, vehicle exhaust, and also in the body as a consequence of digestion or metabolism. It gets evaporated in the air quickly, is flammable, and is also soluble in water.
The acetone or Propanone market is being driven by the increased use of the product in the textile sector for degreasing wool & degumming silk, along with forming lacquers. In addition, the advancing application of acetone as a nail polish remover in products like cleansing, hair care, fragrance, and skincare are boosting the demand growth. The product’s solvent property can be easily mixed with water for use in paints, coatings, printing inks, and adhesives, among others propelling the industry forward.
Key Questions Answered in the Acetone or Propanone Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Acetone or Propanone market?
- What are the various processes used for Acetone or Propanone production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Acetone or Propanone?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Acetone or Propanone?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Acetone or Propanone?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Acetone or Propanone?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up an Acetone or Propanone production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Acetone or Propanone production?
- What is the time frame for Acetone or Propanone plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Acetone or Propanone?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Acetone Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetone
- Acetic Oxide Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetic-oxide
- Acetic Anhydride Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetic-anhydride
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Leave a Reply