The latest report titled “Acetic Oxide Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Acetic Oxide.
|Product Name||Acetic Oxide|
|Process Included||Acetic Oxide Production from Acetic Acid
Acetic Oxide Production from Acetic Acid and Acetone
Acetic Oxide Production from Methyl Acetate
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Acetic Oxide production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Acetic Oxide Production Process:
Acetic Oxide Production from Acetic Acid : The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Acetic Oxide production via Acetic Acid. The process is called the ketene process, where Acetic acid is dehydrated to ketene, which is reacted with acetic acid in a cracking furnace. At the same time, triethyl phosphate is present as the catalyst to produce acetic anhydride.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetic-oxide-production-from-acetic-acid/requestsample
Acetic Oxide Production from Acetic Acid and Acetone : This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Acetic Oxide production through Acetic Acid and Acetone. The production process includes a two-step process. Primarily, acetone is pyrolyzed to ketene, and then ketene gets reacted with acetic acid to produce Acetic Oxide.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetic-oxide-production-from-acetic-acid-and-acetone/requestsample
3. Acetic Oxide Production from Methyl Acetate : This report covers a detailed cost analysis of Acetic Oxide production using Methyl Acetate. The production process employed is called the Eastman process involving the reaction of methyl acetate and carbon monoxide mixture in the presence of a rhodium catalyst and one or more promoters.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetic-oxide-production-from-methyl-acetate/requestsample
Acetic oxide is among the most commonly used reagent in organic synthesis as it is the least complex isolable anhydride of a carboxylic acid. It is a colourless, strong-smelling (vinegar-like) liquid formed by its reaction with moisture in the air. It has a Flash point of 129°F and is corrosive to metals and tissue. It has primary use in converting cellulose to cellulose acetate, which is a vital part of the photographic film along with other coated materials and is also used in the production of cigarette filters. Also, it is used to manufacture aspirin and is employed as a wood preservative in the production of longer-lasting wood.
Acetic Oxide, or the acetic anhydride market, is propelling majorly due to the high demand from the cigarette tow market. In addition, it is also used in the textile, dyes, and fragrances & flavours industries. It finds significant application in pharmaceuticals, coatings, polymers, artificial sweeteners, resins, modified starches, and pesticides, boosting its market growth. The product is also employed in the production of tetraacetylethylenediamine (TAED) which acts as a bleach activator in laundry detergents and in manufacturing polytetramethylene ether glycol, being employed in spandex manufacturing, that is in turn driving the market’s expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Acetic Oxide Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Acetic Oxide market?
- What are the various processes used for Acetic Oxide production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Acetic Oxide?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Acetic Oxide?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Acetic Oxide?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Acetic Oxide?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Acetic Oxide production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Acetic Oxide production?
- What is the time frame for Acetic Oxide plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Acetic Oxide?
Browse More Reports:
- Acetyl Oxide Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetyl-oxide
- Aluminum Hydroxide Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/aluminum-hydroxide
- Chromium Oxide Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/chromium-oxide
- Ethylene Oxide Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/ethylene-oxide
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Leave a Reply