The latest report titled “Acetic Acid Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Acetic Acid.
|Product Name||Acetic Acid|
|Process Included||Acetic Acid Production from Methanol
Acetic Acid Production from Ethylene
Acetic Acid Production from Butane
Acetic Acid Production from Acetaldehyde
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Acetic Acid production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Acetic Acid Production Process:
- Acetic Acid Production from Acetaldehyde : The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Acetic Acid production via acetaldehyde. The production of acetic acid is carried out by the oxidation of acetaldehyde using a metal catalyst, like the naphthenate salts of cobalt, manganese, and chromium, with air as a source of oxygen. The reaction yields 95 percent of the suitable catalyst, which makes it a very economical reaction. The by-products of the process include formic acid, ethyl acetate, and formaldehyde, which are separated by distillation.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetic-acid-production-from-acetaldehyde/requestsample
2. Acetic Acid Production from Butane : This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Acetic Acid production through Butane. By using air as a source of oxygen, Butane is oxidised with metal catalysts present. Primarily, the reaction leads to the production of peroxides which further decomposes to generate acetic acid. Ethyl acetate, butanone, propionic acid, and formic acid are the by-products of the reaction. While the separation of the derivatives from acetic acid is commercially valuable, it adds to the production cost.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetic-acid-production-from-butane/requestsample
3. Acetic Acid Production from Ethylene : This report covers a detailed cost analysis of Acetic Acid production using ethylene. The production of acetic acid starts by oxidising ethylene using a palladium metal catalyst supported on a heteropoly acid like silicotungstic acid with the use of UV light for acetic acid production at ambient temperatures and pressure, making it more energy efficient and green. The Showa Denko company developed the method in their plant situated in Oita, Japan.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetic-acid-production-from-ethylene/requestsample
4. Acetic Acid Production from Methanol: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Acetic Acid production via methanol. The production of acetic acid is done via the carbonylation of methanol using carbon monoxide as a source of the carbonyl group. The process is called the Monsanto process when it is catalysed by rhodium. Its catalysation by iridium is known as the Cativa process, which is green and highly efficient. Both of these processes require a catalytic amount of water. Acetic acid’s largest manufacturer Gujrat Narmada Valley Fertilizers and Chemicals in India, uses this production method.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetic-acid-production-from-methanol/requestsample
Acetic Acid is a colourless organic compound with a pungent odour and a unique sour taste. It includes a carboxyl unit attached to a methyl group. It’s an uncomplicated monocarboxylic acid that contains two carbons and is acetate’s conjugate Acid. It is a vulnerable acid, hindering carbohydrate metabolism that advances to the subsequent death of an organism. It also has antifungal and antibacterial properties.
The acetic Acid market is witnessing growth as it is an essential building block for the manufacturing of several chemicals and a critical component in various products like rubber, plastic, textile, and ink. The product’s increasing usage in the following end-uses further its market demand. Additionally, the growing shift towards glass bottles instead of regular PET bottles for alcoholic beverages will likely drive the demand for terephthalic acid, boosting the market growth.
Key Questions Answered in the Acetic Acid Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Acetic Acid market?
- What are the various processes used for Acetic Acid production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Acetic Acid?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Acetic Acid?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Acetic Acid?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Acetic Acid?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up Acetic Acid production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Acetic Acid production?
- What is the time frame for Acetic Acid plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Acetic Acid?
Browse More Reports:
- 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/11-aminoundecanoic-acid
- 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/2-5-furandicarboxylic-acid
- 2-Hydroxybenzoic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/2-hydroxybenzoic-acid
- 2-Hydroxypropanoic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/2-hydroxypropanoic-acid
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Leave a Reply