If you are a qualified, compromised and potential housing buyer, be careful to pay close attention, to many details, but be sure to complete Buying, what, for most, is its largest and largest financial asset! There are many characteristics to consider, but this article will be considered briefly, six of the key. Then, more than 15 years, as a real estate seller, in the state of New York, I discovered, few buyers, as they should be, and would be wise, for them, pay, far away. – More attention, to many aspects, related to property, the house, is located,! With, that in mind, this article will briefly try, consider, examine, review and discuss, these six, and why they are essential and important considerations.
1. PROPERTY SIZE: Are you looking for a specific property of size? In general, larger properties require more maintenance and expenses, keep! How would you like to balance, your needs, desires, reality, costs, expenses, privacy and other considerations, and, is the specific size of this particular property, up, to your preferences, etc.?
2. Tree: full, versus open: how much of its lot can be used and how much is not? Different areas have specific regulations, with respect, trees protection (instead of knocking them down.
3. Land: Is it a ruste, flat or something? It should be considered how this land affects the use and possibilities, from the beginning! The tone, of the earth, prevents the water from flowing, outside or towards the house? Obviously, problems related to expansion, etc., are simpler and less expensive, when property is more:
4. Distance from the neighbors: some prioritize personal privacy and, therefore, should see properties, which are a significant difference, of their neighbors, while others, take care, much less, about this! Is there a significant distance, to guarantee privacy, or some type of barrier (such as shrubs, etc.)?
5. front/ side – brown/ back: in many communities, the facade, is an important factor/ consideration, in terms of real estate taxes! What balance do you look for, between, front, front – patio, set – back, from the street, the usable side – patio and back (behind the house? Since we are all different, with different tastes, needs and requirements, Make sure the property design, adjust to your needs and personality, etc.!
6. Reasons: Evaluate the condition of property reasons! How much will it cost you, bring it, where, do you want? Will renovations of landscaping, and expensive, or basic be needed urgently? What is the general condition and what could require immediate attention?
Before buying a house, pay attention to general property and, either, fits your needs, requirements, specifications and will give you pleasure. The better prepared a buyer, the more you will enjoy your new home!
Leave a Reply